Last week was all about developing goals so today I’m sharing my goals for 2018.
Just recently, I’ve been listening to the Happier podcast hosted by Gretchen Reuben, author of The Happiness Project and The Four Tendencies.
In episode 147, Gretchen and her sister, Liz Clark, who co-hosts, revealed their #18for2018, which quite simply is 18 goals for 2018. They also shared listener’s lists, which ranged from the traditional to things like “smile more”.
After listening, I thought about my own list of #18for2018. I wanted to set goals that either reinforced current habits or introduced new ones and so I came up with the list below.
Grouped into four categories, they are as follows:
- Drink 2l water per day – continued from last year
- Get to the gym 3-4 times per week
- Do Yoga once per week
Other habits to develop
- Purchase of products that use minimal plastic packaging
- A morning routine
- An evening routine
- Consistency in blog posting
- Increased posting on Facebook and Instagram
- Daily or weekly decluttering
- Daily journal writing
- Learn to play guitar
- Write a book
- Learn three new recipes
- Convert my make-up to vegan and zero waste
To do list
- Repair winter coat
- Intentionally watch a sunrise
- Intentionally watch a sunset
- Pass my project management exam
So how did you do with goal setting for 2018? Are there any big dreams you are aiming to achieve?
Don’t forget, you can also let me know on Facebook, Instagram and now Twitter.
Earworm: Kiss on my list, Hall & Oates