We’re half way through Goal Setting Blogmas and in terms of setting goals, the tough work is done.
The essence of the last two weeks is to make goals that will fit your life both as it is and how you need it to be.
- you know your top three priorities for 2021
- you’ve set goals for those priorities, based on what you want to change, and aligned them with your values
- you’ve identified your big reason why
- you’ve looked at the possible obstacles, both external and internal
- you’ve drawn up a plan with a clear definition of what success means and the milestones that need to be met along the way
- all that needs to be done is getting started
All that’s left then is to create systems that will support you in your ambitions and keep you on track.
Review your actions of the last two weeks. Are you happy that your goals are what you want, and you have a big enough reason why? Will you be able to fit these into your life? Have you considered all the obstacles?
COME BACK TOMORROW FOR:
We’re going to start creating those systems for success, including changing habits.
Are you ready to get started? How have you been enjoying the series so far? Share in the comments below.
Until next time, remember, if the excess baggage is weighing you down, you can always leave it in lost luggage.